Synthetic Pocket Filters
Airflow extended surface non-supported pocket filters are designed for use in air filtration systems and equipment where medium to high efficiency filtration is required. Available in a large number of standard sizes, face dimensions, pocket number and depth, and efficiencies, the AIRFLOW Pocket Filter provides optimal performance in constant velocity air handling systems.
- Galvanized steel frame, header and internal pocket support retainers,
- (j-channels) provide strength and rigidity.
- Media is 100% synthetic polypropylene fibers, secured within the inside perimeter of the headers.
- Each pocket is sonically sealed along the outside edges to prevent bypass.
- Available in MERV 11, 13, 14 &15 particle size efficiencies.
- Underwriters Laboratories listed per UL Standard 900.
- Standard header is 7/8” - 1 1/8” header is available as an option.
For use as a pre-filter for HEPA final filters, or as a stand-alone primary filter in:
- Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Educational Facilities
- Industrial Production Plants
- Food and Beverage Production Plants
- MERV 13 and higher efficiencies for LEED* accredited facilities
Pocket Filter Purchasing Specification
- Filter shall be constructed using non-shedding 100% gradient density polypropylene fibers.
- Frame shall be construction of injection-molded polypropylene.
- Media shall be bonded to the inside perimeter of frame with moisture resistant adhesive providing a continuous positive seal that will not support the growth of microorganisms.
- Manufacturer, filter size and airflow indication shall be clearly labeled.
- Filters shall be a MERV 11-15 particle size efficiency per ANSI/ ASHRAE Standard 52.2.
- Pressure drop shall correspond to manufacturer’s literature.
- Independent laboratory test reports and filter samples shall be submitted for engineering evaluation and approval.
- Filter shall be listed Underwriter’s Laboratory UL 900 for fire retardance